Are you expecting guests on short notice? Are you looking at mess that you can’t tolerate anymore, and have little time to clean? If you live in a small apartment, you can fix it all in ~30 minutes; if in a larger space, spend an hour. You’ll focus on the kitchen, bath, and living/dining spaces. Here are some steps to make you smile.
- Gather basics – floor and bleach wipes, glass cleaner, countertop spray, air freshener.
- Pick up all that’s on the floor and put it away.
- Spray all kitchen/dining room surfaces and wipe them dry.
- Using bleach wipes, wipe down the sink, toilet and shower.
- Use glass cleaner on bathroom mirrors. Don’t forget the entryway, if there’s one there.
- Shake out rugs and straighten pillows. Use air freshener on upholstered surfaces.
- Light some candles if you have them, and lower the lights a bit, if you’d like. Put on some music. Smile!
About De-clutter Me!
De-clutter Me! offers non-judgmental, competitively-priced and confidential assistance to help clear clutter in your home and/or business. We’ve been “bringing calm to chaos” since 2013.