As the holiday season quickly approaches, here are a few tips to save time now, and maybe a bit of sanity, too. From the archives –
- Find any gifts bought spontaneously through the year and stored who-knows-where.
- Add all holiday events into a shared family digital calendar – every party, cookie swap, caroling event, concert.
- If needed, drop off fancy holiday outfits at the dry cleaner’s.
- Shop for non-perishable groceries and booze before stores get crazy, and place orders for any in-demand specialty foods that might be in shorter supply later.
- Order any specialty clothes, pajamas, etc., that might need to be monogrammed now, in November, before a supplier’s production staff gets very busy.
About De-clutter Me!
De-clutter Me! offers non-judgmental, competitively-priced and confidential assistance to help clear clutter in your home and/or business. We’ve been “bringing calm to chaos” since 2013.